Located in Mulberry Estates II, 10 minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs, the Chestnut model is perfect for families who enjoy entertaining. The home’s exterior has added character with a unique hip roofline and Owens Corning architectural shingles. Norandex Cedar Knolls lap siding with board and batten accents complete the exterior. The home features built-in smart home speakers with a Sonos Music Amp in the main living space that extends to the 17’x12’ stamped concrete covered porch off of the dining room, making it ideal for gatherings.
The home’s natural light from its Energy Star rated windows and the gas fireplace brings warmth to the space. The heart of the home includes Timberlake Portfolio cabinetry in “Painted Harbor” perimeter cabinets with a “Painted Sage” island for a pop of color. The walk-in pantry, with custom shelving provides ample storage space. Upstairs, the loft includes a built-in workstation where owners can work from home or kids can complete their homework. Bedroom #2 includes a built-in desk nook for crafts or homework. The primary suite offers a spacious walk-through closet with built-in storage and luxurious 6’x6’ ceramic tile shower with a granite bench. The basement is set up and ready to be finished as a family room, fourth bedroom and full bath for expanded uses.
2022 Showcase of Homes Awards – Executive Home
- People’s Choice – Favorite Interior Decorating
- People’s Choice – Favorite Kitchen
- People’s Choice – Runner Up Favorite Home
- Realtor’s Choice – Favorite Home
Unique Home Features
- Stamped concrete patio and porch
- Quartzite kitchen countertop, granite countertops in bathrooms
- Walk-in pantry with custom shelving
- Smart home speakers with Sonos Music App
- Second floor loft with built-in workstation
Photography by Randall Perry Photography