Greenfield Center, NY
New residential construction located in Goose Hollow Ridge in Greenfield Center. The Tabletop model is a two-story modern farmhouse with three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. Eat-in kitchen features an oversized 9′ island with quartz countertops and a walk-in pantry. Find custom built-in floating shelves surrounding the gas fireplace in the family room. The primary suite includes a custom-designed walk-through closet to the ensuite bathroom. The bathroom is finished with a large ceramic tile walk-in shower with a built-in bench, an 8′ double-sink vanity, and an enclosed water closet. First floor ceilings are 9′ tall including the first-floor office.
Exterior finishes include Norandex Cedar Knolls vinyl lap siding with board and batten accents, Owens Corning architectural shingles, and standing seam metal roof accents. Outdoor living space features a 13′ x 16′ screen porch with a low-maintenance, highly durable stamped concrete patio, perfect for backyard entertaining.
2021 Showcase of Homes Awards – Executive Home
- Winner – Workmanship
- Winner – Exterior Design
- Winner – Interior Floor Plan
- Winner – Best Master Bath
- Runner Up – Best Kitchen
- Runner Up – Interior Decorating
- Runner Up – Landscape
Unique Home Features
- Screen porch with stamped concrete patio
- Quartz countertops throughout
- Walk-in pantry with barn door entry
- First floor home office
- Well-thought-out space-saving 2nd-floor laundry with cabinet & counter storage, hanging space, all framed by double barn doors.
Photography by Randall Perry Photography